Ohana means family! In 2020, Disney gave our families the gift of the Minnie Mouse Main Attraction Collection on shopDisney. This year, in 2021, we get a whole new world of fun with the Stitch Crashes Disney Collection coming to shop Disney all year long! Scroll down to see what it’s about and check back every month for new updates and new merch from the original Disney movie crasher himself.
[Updated September 2021]
Note: Images on this page are courtesy of Disney & ShopDisney.com, unless noted otherwise.
What is the Stitch Crashes Disney Collection?
As you may know or remember, in 2020 the Shop Disney featured line was a brand new series called Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction.
With that series of merchandise, Disney themed the original Minnie Mouse herself with different rides and attractions from the Disney Parks around the world.
The theme park rides included such classics as Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, and many others.
This year, they’re doing something similar…but different!
The Stitch Crashes Disney collection will replace the Minnie Mouse Main Attraction collection for the shopDisney exclusive merchandise lineup this year in 2021.
In 2002, Stitch literally crashed a bunch of other Disney movies, and it was hilarious and wonderful. See all the Stitch Crashing Disney Movies trailers here:
When Does the Stitch Crashes Disney Collection Come Out?
According to the shopDisney website, we can expect the new lineup to drop on:
- January 12, 2021 (1/12/2021)
So, beginning on January 12th, 2021, you can head on over to Shop Disney and start to check out the newest lineup featuring none other than Stitch himself!
Stitch Crashes Disney Collection
Here are the first three months of the year (January, February, and March 2021) to give you a sense of what to expect.
Scroll down further to see a full list and downloadable, printable checklist!
January 2021 | Stitch Crashes Beauty and the Beast
Release Date: 1/12/2021
The first featured item up for grabs on Shop Disney in the Stitch Crash Disney collection…
It’s the Stitch Crashes Disney Beauty and the Beast set!
It features Stitch clad in purple and roses, holding a rose in his mouth.
The collection includes three exclusive items:
- Limited-edition pin of Stitch Crashing Disney
- Themed Stitch Crashes Disney Plush Toy
- Stitch Crash Disney MagicBand for Walt Disney World
T-Shirts and More!
Disney has also been releasing additional merchandise outside the main three (plush, pin, and Magic Band)…
Check out the other Stitch Crashes Disney collection merch below!
Watch Stitch really crash Beauty and the Beast below!
February 2021 | Stitch Crashes Lady and the Tramp
Release Date: 2/26/2021
Next up for Stitch to crash is…
Lady and the Tramp!
Another classic Disney movie that Stitch fans are going to really love.
And what does this month’s Stitch Crashes Disney design feature? Meatballs, of course! It features lovable Stitch decked out in spaghetti pasta and meatballs with tomato sauce. He’s even got a giant meatball on top of his cute face!
Again in February, this collection includes three exclusive Stitch Crashes Disney Movie items:
- Limited-edition pin of Stitch Crashing Disney’s Lady and the Tramp
- Themed Stitch Crashes Disney Plush Toy with Classic Meatball Scene Design
- Stitch Crashes Disney MagicBand for Walt Disney World Visitors
NOTE: LADY & THE TRAMP STITCH WILL NOT BE RELEASED ON MerchPass.
March 2021 | Stitch Crashes The Lion King
In March, we’ll get to see Stitch crash…
The Lion King!
Here’s a sneak peek preview of what the Lion King Stitch looks like:
In March, the Lion King collection includes the three classic, exclusive Stitch Crashes Disney Movies merchandise items:
- Limited-edition pin of Stitch Crashing Disney’s The Lion King
- Themed Stitch Crashes Disney Plush Toy with Gorgeous Design and Timon & Pumbaa Grub on Top!
- Stitch Crashes Disney Magic Band for Walt Disney World Park Guests
Watch Stitch do some serious film crashing in The Lion King crossover trailer below!
Stitch Crashes Disney Full Collection: Month by Month
- January — Stitch Crashes Beauty and the Beast
- February — Stitch Crashes Lady and the Tramp
- March — Stitch Crashes The Lion King
- April — Stitch Crashes The Little Mermaid
- May — Stitch Crashes Pinocchio
- June — Stitch Crashes Aladdin
- July — Stitch Crashes Sleeping Beauty
- August — Stitch Crashes Snow White
- September — Stitch Crashes Jungle Book
- October — Stitch Crashes Pocahontas
- November — Stitch Crashes Peter Pan
- December — Stitch Crashes Mulan
How to Get Stitch Crashes Disney Collection Items: Step by Step
Just like many other new releases, in order to get the new Stitch collection…
You will often need to use the shopDisney MerchPass feature.
Thankfully, I have a full step by step description of how to do that right here on D Is For Disney!
Just click right here on How to Use Disney MerchPass to see what you need to do.
Note: Some months, the Stitch collection will not be sold through Merch Pass. For example, Lady and the Tramp (February).
Here’s a quick little mini-guide:
- Sign in to your Disney account on shopdisney.com
- Go to the Stitch Crashes Disney shopping page, or the ShopDisney homepage
- Click on the MerchPass option (usually says Enter Now)
- Select your items
- Check your email
- If you win the drawing, you get to order your items!
Check out the new Stitch exclusive collection on Shop Disney today.
And make sure to bookmark this page on D Is For Disney…
So you don’t miss out on any of the new items coming out in the upcoming months!
Ohana! And have a magical day!
Share this post on your Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest page with the easy share icons below.
Neal Tucker is one of the world’s most engaging Disney influencers, with thousands of views and responses across his blog, podcast, and social media profiles every month.
Get started with more D Is For Disney content here